By means of this notice on the website visitgranada.com owned by María José Osorio Ceballos informs you of its cookies policy, thus complying with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- CONCEPT OF COOKIE:
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, they can be used to get to know the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space without harming the user’s computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard, and independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are installed while browsing the Internet, either by the websites visited by the user or by third parties with which the website is related, and allow the latter to know their activity on the same site or on others with which it is related, for example: the place from which you access, the connection time, the device from which you access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made and data regarding the user’s behaviour on the Internet.
- TYPES OF COOKIES:
The user browsing the website may encounter cookies inserted directly by the Owner, or cookies inserted by entities other than the Owner, as detailed in the following sections:
Types of Cookies:
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified according to their purpose when obtaining information about the user:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that are essential to allow the user to browse through a web page, such as, for example, those that allow the data of an online order to be stored.
– Personalisation cookies: This type allows us to personalise the functions or contents of the website according to the data obtained from the browser. Through these cookies we can present a website in the same language as the browser used to visit the website.
– Analysis cookies: These are used for statistical purposes only. A clear example would be the cookies generated by the Google Analytics tracking script.
– Advertising and behavioural advertising cookies: These are all cookies whose purpose is to improve the effectiveness of advertising spaces. Thus, Google’s advertising network or adservers include this type of technology to provide the desired service to its customers.
You can obtain more information about cookies and their use at www.aboutcookies.org.
- COOKIES USED ON VISITGRANADA.COM:
These are cookies that are sent to your computer or mobile device and managed exclusively by María José Osorio Ceballos for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience. These cookies remain in your browser for longer, allowing the platform to recognise you as a returning visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer you content that suits your preferences.
Third-party analytical cookies
In visitgranada.com also uses the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a Google web analysis tool that allows us to know how users interact with our website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where the user is located and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report on website trends without identifying individual users.
Together with the server log files, they allow us to know the total number of users who visit visit visitgranada.com and those parts of the site that are most popular. Thanks to them, information is obtained that can help to improve navigation and provide a better service to users.
If you interact with visitgranada.com content, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by clicking on social media buttons). Third-party cookies are those set by a domain other than our website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
We include below the link to the Google website where you can consult the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and their expiry period:
- BROWSER SETTINGS:
This acceptance may be revoked by means of the content and privacy configuration options available in the browser. The Owner recommends that users consult their browser’s help or access the help web pages of the main browsers:
- WITHDRAWING MY CONSENT:
If you would like to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your equipment (computer or mobile device) through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies, please visit:
- MODIFICATION OF COOKIE SETTINGS AND CONFIGURATIONS:
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, cookies will be created by the system as soon as you visit the Website. Please note that all Internet browsers allow you to change these settings. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, please refer to the relevant link:
– Internet Explorer 7 http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/administrar-las-cookies/internet-explorer7-plus.html
– Internet Explorer 8 http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/administrar-las-cookies/internet-explorer8-plus.html
– Internet Explorer 9 http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/administrar-las-cookies/internet-explorer9-plus.html
– Internet Explorer 11 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY:
- CONTACT US: